Usage of Kauff’s Web Design’s products and services constitutes customer’s acceptance of Kauff’s Web Design’s billing policy. Following is Kauff’s Web Design’s billing policy with which all customers must comply:
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by Kauff’s Web Design before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees, fax or voice broadcast service fees and all email overage fees.
- All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. Kauff’s Web Design does not accept international checks.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, Kauff’s Web Design will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 30 days past due may be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
- Deactivation: After an account is delinquent 60 days, it will be cancelled due to non-payment. Once cancelled, the customer will not be able to recover any files until the account is current. Application data will be stored for 90 days post cancellation. After that, application data will not be available. The account record and delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: Kauff’s Web Design may assess a $35.00 late fee for accounts 30 days past due.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, Kauff’s Web Design may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: Kauff’s Web Design may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $15.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase their subscription. Customers may cancel their subscriptions at any time. In the event of cancellation, customers will still have access to their applications through the end of their current billing period. Nelson Romero Agency will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
Kauff’s Web Design accepts payments on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by Kauff’s Web Design. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank.
Cancellations must be done verbally through a representative of Kauff’s Web Design. Email requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Only verbal requests made with a representative of Kauff’s Web Design will create a cancellation request. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
Closing an account with Kauff’s Web Design cannot be done by simply canceling the credit/debit card. Kauff’s Web Design will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
As a current or prior customer of Kauff’s Web Design, each customer agrees to provide Kauff’s Web Design 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Kauff’s Web Design must be the first option in billing disputes. Should Kauff’s Web Design receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Kauff’s Web Design has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Kauff’s Web Design has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Kauff’s Web Design retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Kauff’s Web Design will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Kauff’s Web Design will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Subscription and Service fees are nonrefundable.